Haha, these are too funny not to share. Would anyone actually wear these??
Shared from - laughingsquid
Ways You Can Help with Hurricane Sandy Recovery
Jack Johnson Donates $50,000 To Hurricane Relief…
Many people are still without power and just as many are displaced from their home. You don’t need to be Jack Johnson to help, but there simple ways to contribute or offer assistance that could have a big impact.
The Right Fit
The most common customer service question I get is regarding the sizing and fit of our sandals. There are 5 basic rules that I tell them to assist them in their sizing selection.
- Flojos sandals/shoes come in FULL sizes only.
- For normal to wide feet: If you are a ½ size order UP to the next WHOLE size.
- For narrow feet: If you are a ½ size order DOWN to the lower WHOLE size for better fit.
- There is only 1/3” between full sizes.
- 101-FLOJOS is a unisex sandal- WOMEN order a full size SMALLER than normal shoe size.
Wearing comfortable shoes that fit well can prevent many foot ailments. Here are some tips for finding the perfect fit no matter if you’re wearing sandals, tennis shoes or boots.
The size of your feet changes with age, have your feet measured every time you buy shoes. The best time to go shoe shopping is late in the afternoon; your feet will swell to their largest then.
- Most of us have one foot that is larger than the other, both feet should be measured. Always buy shoes for the BIGGEST foot.
- Shoes make and style can affect fit, don’t insist you always wear one size if the next feels better. You can always remove sizing information and no one will ever know the truth.
- Select a shoe that is shaped similar to your foot.
- Make sure the ball of your foot fits comfortably into the widest part of the shoe. The toe box should have enough room for you to wiggle all your toes.
- Don’t buy shoes that feel too tight and plan on shoes stretching with wear. Talk with a sales person who can tell you what material the shoes are made of. Natural materials stretch better then synthetic. If you already own shoes that are too tight, ask a shoe repair if they can be stretched.
- Your heel should fit comfortably in the shoe with a minimum amount of slipping - the shoes should not slide up and down on your heel when you walk.
- When buying shoes online, as soon as you receive your order try them on and walk around on carpet to make sure the fit is a good before removing all the tags and wearing outside in case you need to return/exchange.
See, every important life lessons can be learned while watching t.v.
Life lessons from How I Met Your Mother.
With Halloween next Wednesday this weekend will be when all the spooktacular festivities take place. Still no costume? How about you go dressed as a flip flop, like this guy.
Haha, or a man wearing a thong.